Redesigned with a focus on efficient power transfer and more confident handling performance, the Epic’s all-new FACT 11m carbon frame features a 15-percent stiffer rear triangle in order to take full advantage of the BRAIN’s new race-tuned pedaling platform, while the revised carbon layup of the front-triangle sheds weight, sending the Epic’s already sky-high stiffness-to-weight ratio even higher.
- Offering 100-millimeters of brilliantly efficient BRAIN-controlled travel, the Epic’s FACT 11m carbon frame increases rear-triangle stiffness for peerless power transfer and introduces the most capable handling in an Epic yet, all while shedding weight over the previous-generation Epic.
- The Reba RL from RockShox benefits from the SID’s development on the World Cup circuit, providing a race-tested Motion Control damper with external low-speed compression, lockout and rebound adjustments.
- Shimano’s SLX brakes are second to none when it comes to fuss-free stopping that’s light on the scale and heavy on value.
- Employing tech from upstream XT and XTR offerings, the Shimano SLX rear derailleur ticks off quick shifts and employs a wide, 12-speed range to ensure jumps between gears are as minimal and efficient as possible.
- Specialized Alloy tubeless-ready rims feature a modern 25-millimeter internal width, allowing tires to achieve their ideal profile and footprint for optimal traction
|Bike Standover Height||740||763||766||776||788|
|Fork Length, Full||505||505||505||505||505|
|Head Tube Angle||67.5||67.5||67.5||67.5||67.5|
|Head Tube Length||95||95||100||115||135|
|Seat Tube Angle||76.5||75.8||75.5||75.5||75.5|
|Seat Tube Length||375||400||430||470||520|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||533||563||598||626||656|