Sure, you carry your typical list of ride essentials, like a tube and a multi-tool, but you need some extra room from time to time. This doesn’t mean that you want so much room that your mid-sized catalog of equipment rattles around in empty space, though. If this sounds familiar, you’ll appreciate the low profile of the Mini Wedgie. It hides perfectly under your saddle, yet there’s ample space to accommodate a tube and your equipment. And just to make sure that your belongings travel safely, it’s designed to be water-resistant, plus it includes a neoprene sleeve to separate your tools from your tubes.
- Nylon upper is coated for water-resistance, ensuring that your gear remains dry when the weather turns ugly.
- Synthetic leather lower with debossed pattern perfectly blends form with function.
- Water-resistant zipper repels water and road debris coming off the rear wheel.
- Internal neoprene sleeve safely and securely holds tools in order to protect tubes from unnecessary abrasion and knicks.
- Narrow profile tucks up into seat to reduce the risk of your thighs rubbing or chafing.
- Volume: 48.5 cu. in.